Ratings for Dr. Matthew Kassel

I find Dr. Kassell to not really be a very caring man. He forgets things when talking to him and has no understanding of what to do about any of the medical issues that I have and there are several. All are backed up with tests, X-rays and MRI's but all I get is the run around for stuff that I am not having issues with. I have jumped thru all his so called hoops and 6 months later I can barely move. I am now to the point of very angry, very frustrated and headed for depression. I am now looking for another Dr. I hope he has a better bedside manner with his other patients that seems to be missing with me.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr.Kassel is a D.O. which what I prefer my "GP" to be. They have a different take on diagnosing and treating what ails the patient.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Pro: Doctor Kassel is very straight forward and honest. Listens to you carefully. Asks good questions. He'll tell you what he has found wrong, what the options are for treatment, and why he recommends the one he is prescribing. But, allows your input and questions. Never seems 'rushed' to get to the next person; he spends as much time as needed with you. Con: It is hard to get an appointment at CMS as they are always busy. But for normal care where you can make an appointment ahead he is just top notch!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Matthew Kassel's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cheyenne, WY