Ratings for Dr. David E. Haverly

GREAT EXPERIENCE, FROM BEGINNING TO AFTER CARE. THANK YOU ALL LINDA REEVES

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I was so greatful for Dr Haverly he helped me with my foot when no one else had. My experience at his office wonderful, from the time you walk in the door, from his staff all the way to him you feel your not just a number...

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

dr. haverly did my foot surgery. My results were far better than i expected. i highly recommend him to anyone needing ankle or foot surgery.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

dr.haverly is a great doctor, i have used him for several years. he is very compassionate and has a graet bedside manner. I would highly recommend him if you are in need of a podiatrist

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. David E. Haverly's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "GREAT EXPERIENCE, FROM BEGINNING TO AFTER CARE. THANK YOU ALL LINDA REEVES"

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so greatful for Dr Haverly he helped me with my foot when no one else had. My experience at his office wonderful, from the time you walk in the door, fro..."

September 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2585052'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 6, 2014