Ratings for Dr. William L. Jordan

I've been going to him for 16 years. I've had to sit and wait in the office until he deliver a baby (my choice) But I didn't mind, I just wanted the same treatment. When I had my 2 babies he was there for me and my family. Both of my pregnancies was high-risk, my 1st one I had 10 guest (family & friends). Dr. Jordan kept them informed and he was very patient. Mrs. Henry

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Very patient, friendly, and caring doctor. I feel as though I am in good hands when in his care. I never feel ignored or pushed aside when voicing my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Whatever you do do not waste your time here. If you want someone who doesn't listen, is always in a rush and whose equipment is always broke then he is the one for you. His staff is unprofessional at times and he is very inefficient to listening to the patient if they have questions or concerns. He just writes it off as your pregnant and "pain" is to be expected. If your high risk you may even be putting yourself at more risk by going to him. Simply put, I don't like rush jobs, if you are the first one in at 9 am you may get halfway decent service but do not go in after 1. He becomes brain dead. He needs to step it up and be caring when it comes to his clients whether it is their first second or third child.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. William L. Jordan's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

UnitedHealthcare