Ratings for Dr. James Norman

Better at marketing than anything else. I sent a patient to him because I couldn't find a website that wasn't his. How does he schedule 10 patients per day? What happens if a case requires extra time? Would not recommend and will not send to him again.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

It is two weeks since my surgery and my incision is barely visible. I was not disappointed in the Norman Parathyroid Center. Everyone I dealt with was very professional and knowledgeable. They operate as a well oiled machine. I never experienced any pain. Upon leaving I was given papers with information on what to expect after surgery. I referred to it several times and all my concerns and questions were answered. Their website is an excellent source of information about the parathyroid glands.I am now able to educate my friends about it. Dr Norman and Dr. Boone are the best, Former patient from St Charles,IL

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

This center is worthy of Magnet Status in ALL aspects of patient satisfaction. I have voiced this open ion to several of my family & colleagues in the states and abroad. Thank you Dr's Norman, Dr Polite, the Anesthesiologist ALL the nurses, (all) of the health care workers whom I had the pleasure of their impact on my care. I feel confident this Centre will continue as the model of care for excellence. May God bless you all Margaret Brooks Johnson, RN, BSN MA Program Director cardiovascular Nursing (Retired)

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

After many years of the unknown with what is wrong with me. I have found the hero's of my life. The Norman Parathyroid Center has been a life saver for me. The doctors are passionate with every word, action and skills. They know and express their understanding of what is happening with your body and they know that you are suffering. The doctors are heart warming and compassionate to the patient and their family members . They make you feel that they will confidently and successfully get you well again. I can testify that this is true within hours of waking up from surgery, I was feeling better. I had not been able to close my hands for years and within a short period of time I could make a fist. I was excited when I realized that I was able to turn my head to look from side to side. I will tell everyone for the rest of my life, the Norman Parathyroid Center is better than what I could have possibly imagined. The staff is so wonderful , making sure your warm and comfortable. Also, that the family members are comfortable and informed of everything that is happening. The moment I woke up the doctors and nurses with their smiling faces and comforting and confidently say, "welcome to your new life without all the suffering". God bless you, Dr. Norman, Dr. Politz for being the wonderful Herod and I hope you know how much you mean to everyone you touch. A thank you can not express how you have changed my life. To all the nurses bless your comforting hearts. I will never forget all of your faces and warmth that you made me feel. Don't ever think that it is not notice, you are appreciated! Thank you, Tom R Baker Tuesday February 10,2015

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015