Ratings for Dr. Rangasamy Ramachandran

My previous Dr passed away, Dr Serano, and I've only seen Dr Ram. once. He was on the list of top 3 nero Drs that Dr Serano would have approved of seeing.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

It is nearly impossible to call and get an appointment. They are not open the hours that are stated, half the time I get a busy signal and if not, a message saying they are not accepting calls. When the phone finally rings the receptionist immediately places you on hold, I was on hold for more than a 40 minutes before I finally hung up and then when I immediately tried to call back I got the closed office message since it was lunch. With my first appointment I had to wait over 2 months to get the appointment. When I had a problem with my medication and needed to go back to see him to change it before my next scheduled visit that was over a month and a half away, I was not able to get in any earlier.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

He is very caring and professional doctor. There is never along wait to see him and he is usually on time and very informative . He has a good staff and I like the office and its location. I've been to other neurologists and I think he 's the best. I would reccomend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Rangasamy Ramachandran's Credentials

• Jjm Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Davangere, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1978)

Great West Life