Ratings for Dr. Ronald M. Lieberman

Incredible Doctor. He thoroughly listened to how I felt, examined me, and went over my mri in great detail . He made your that I understood my diagnosis and offered various treatment options. He was very patient and put me at ease. Whenever I hear his name comes up in other parts of the community, it is with tremendous praise. Thank you Dr. Lieberman!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I went to see Dr. Lieberman recently for some long term pain I've been having. When I contacted their office for an appointment, they got me in much faster than I was expecting, which is great when you're in constant pain! Once I got to the office, they were incredibly efficient and I actually saw the Dr. at the scheduled time, which never happens at any doctor! When Dr. Lieberman came in he was really nice, and actually listened to my story and was willing to help me get out of pain and hopefully stay that way. He has made a tremendous difference in my day to day life just by helping me get out of constant pain. I appreciate his help so much, and will definitely continue to see him in the future!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Horrible experience! Literally 2 minutes into physical exam he claimed he knew EXACTLY what was wrong and suggested injections. I had several injections and physical therapy which did not work due to his diagnosis being incorrect. (Which I later found out from 2nd opinion and ultimately had to have surgery). He prescribed me opiates for almost 2 years without follow up for my pain and when I tried to come off I went into withdrawal which he could not help me with. When I literally begged them to help me they turned me away and the staff would not even let me speak with the doctor!! Hung up on me 3 times,,,, I made an appt to see him in person and they called me back a half hour later claiming they would NOT see me because my insurance company owed them money. Needless to say I out in a formal complaint with Delaware .

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Ronald M. Lieberman's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dover, DE