Ratings for Dr. Manuel A. Lopez

Highly recommend Dr. Lopez!! Very knowledgeable, experienced and caring!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Amazing results. Amazing doctor and follow-up care.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr Lopez and his staff are amazing. On arrival, I was greeted with a smile and offered coffee or a drink. I was seen quickly and he explained my options. He did not recommend the most expensive option but recommended that I try something less invasive and only do the brow lift (more expensive, more invasive) if I was not happy with the results. He did an amazing job on my eyelids! I couldn't believe the difference that it made. I would strongly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I went to my opthamologist & was told to see a plastic surgeon regarding upper eyelids hindering my peripheral vision. My hair stylist recommended Dr. Lopez. Dr. Lopez took the time to answer all my questions and is a master at his craft. I had upper eye lid surgery plus an eyebrow lift. When I made my first public appearance after surgery, comments ranged from did you just get back from a 2 week cruise again, you look so rested, something's different about you but I can't tell what it is, to my favorite: you look 10-15 years younger! My before and after pics are unbelievable! Dr. Lopez's staff is professional, courteous, and the wait to see Dr. Lopez once in the office is not long at all. I give Dr. Lopez & staff a 5 out of 5. As a matter of fact, I am having another procedure done with Dr. Lopez in August! I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Lopez and the results from his surgeries.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Manuel Lopez performed an upper eyelid plastic surgery on my eyes this past Fall. I am happy with the results. My children tell me I actually look ten years younger; and children tell the truth. I have started painting my eyes as usual! After meeting with Dr. Lopez the first time, I felt very confident with him. He was explicit about the surgery. He and his staff are well organized, and everything went well just as I expected it.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I had 2 procedures performed by Dr. Lopez. He was very patient and answered all my questions. I was very pleased w/the results and several friends have asked me who I went to because they liked the results I received.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Excellent bedside manner. I felt fully informed. Very satisfied with results of facelift and necklift. Very natural results. Wouldn't consider a different doctor in future. Dr. Lopez is the best!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Choosing Dr. Manny Lopez for a lower facelift and lower eyelids was one of the best decisions in my 71 years. The comments from my friends and family tell the story. They say I look like myself only better and younger and I am in no way pulled. My nurse friend who cared for me after the surgery said it was the best work she'd ever seen and she has experience. The other comment by a caregiver was that I looked like I'd been stitched on a machine...little, tiny even stitches. They no longer show and I have no stitches in front of my ears which some friends that used someone else have. Dr. Lopez was always available to answer questions and care for me as was his terrific staff. Everyone I've recommended use him has been pleased. He truly has a fan club.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Lopez and his staff are top notch in every respect. They work extremely well as a team. The quality of Dr. Lopez's surgical procedure was excellent. He told me exactly what to expect and that is how things went. Very detailed post-operative instructions resulted in faster than expected recovery. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr Lopez is a great physician who has put his life into his practice. He is very organized and places great emphasis on details. My surgery went well. He turned a stressful situation into an experience. The office is inviting and the staff understands the impact surgery has on the patient. My parents and I had our MOHS procedure done in the same month. All of us have had a positive experience. He turned skin cancer into a picture of us post op sharing smiles and moving on with our lives. As the son of two physicians and one myself I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Lopez or have another procedure done under his care.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Manuel A. Lopez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

UnitedHealthcare