Ratings for Dr. Rachel A. Blake

Dr Blake is also a Military Reserve Doctor and works very well with Veterans. My husband and 2 children (11 & 14) also see Dr Blake and we could not be any happier. We are very pleased to recommend her! She always takes time to sit down with us and answer any questions we have - even the ones we haven't thought of yet. She explains in detail and my children like going to see her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Apparently I didn't fit her criteria as a viable New Patient. She was impatient and rude with my seemingly "insignificant" issues, and confrontational with one of my questions, cold and insulting. Wasted time, wasted money. Later discovered she coded my chart wrong using my description of the issue verses a doctors diagnoses, this is so wrong. Wasted more time, more money working thru this with the insurance company. Terrible experience that lingered for months. I Absolutely Do Not recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Our family doctor. Worked seamlessly with hospital and OB when we had our baby and has been very helpful to and patient with these new parents.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Rachel A. Blake's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Delta Dental