Ratings for Dr. Donald R. Ratliff

Great dentist and friendly staff who care and want to help. I like them a lot!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Perfection!!! Love my dental implants and trust his professionalism and skills.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I had an awesome experience. He did a great job on my teeth and everyone treated me amazing.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Very efficient, professional and provide excellent dental care for me and my family! Always leave this office satisfied. Highly recommend Dr. Ratliffe

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

The most professional office and staff one could want for, they go out of their way to put the patient first. My treatment and could not have been better.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Just moved here. Referred by our son. Love Dr. Ratliff & staff. Friendly, concerned, pleasant, helpful, accommodating & gentle. Not enough words to describe their service.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I moved to the area 5 years ago and Dr Ratliff and his team were highly recommended to me by a co-worker. This was the best decision I ever made! I've always been a coward when it came to the dentist, but Dr Ratliff and his team are wonderful! Always pleasant and open to conversation. I have found my dental family for life! Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Ratliff for 22 years. He is such a great dentist that I will happily drive more than a hundred miles from my home to his office. He is both a great person and a great professional...TDLawson

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

We found Dr. Ratliff almost 20 years ago when we moved to this area. We've been blessed to have him and his staff provide our dental care ever since. He is focused on providing quality care and not the dollar. Not all the dentists we've used in the past were such a blessing. His staff has been with him for a long time and we've come to know each of them and they are almost like an extended family. Believe it or not, it's actually fun to go to the dentist because of those relationships and the high level of quality care.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Excellent care, staff is prompt, courteous & Professional. Dr Ratliff is very competent, friendly & sincerely interested in patient wellbeing.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014