Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Johnson

I was not impressed with his bed side manor. He gave me only one option and did not make me feel like he cared what I thought

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr Johnson is the best surgeon ! He did a spinal fusion on me and explained everything in detail and it went fantastic! I cant say enough good things about this man and the care he provides his patients! Im so thankful I was referred to him and so hes my doc!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Johnson has helped me through several surgeries and has always been a caring, professional and kind man. He explained my options and made sure I understood what was going on and what was expected of me. I believe if you do what he recommends, your life will be vastly improved. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Johnson, as he came highly recommended my other Drs. I spoke to, and to me, is the best spine surgeon in K-town. Love this man and would send any family or friends to him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

After my husband Manny was diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis, we visited several surgeons,it was determined that my husband has no choice but get the spinal surgery. After intensive research, we came across Dr Paul Johnson of KOC, from the time we visited his office to till today, no one has made us as comfortable as Dr Johnson has done. Dr Johnson kept me informed during the surgical procedure & made a call afterwards to inform me that all has gone well. During the post operative visits his staff & Dr Johnson has maintained a very in-depth review of his recovery. I will recommend Dr Johnson to any body who has any type of back or neck problems

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I had a terrible experience with this doctor. He told me that there wasn't anything wrong with me and when I asked him questions he cut me off and told me I needed to find another doctor. Well I did, I saw a specialist and Vanderbilt who identified the cause of my neck and arm pain. He operated and now I am pain free.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Since day one when I saw Dr.Johnson he was straight forward didn't beat around even though my surgery was postpone several times because of my wbc being elevated we got it down here done my surgery he cancel all his other appointments to do my surgery he stuck by me the whole time I would highly recommend him he is good and knows his stuff ....

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Absolutely great, compassionate, caring. Took me from unbearable pain back to getting out and doing the things I enjoy.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Johnson did an excellent job explaining the surgery and recovery and what I needed to do to make sure my recovery was as smooth as possible. 4 months post-op and I am virtually pain free minus a few flair ups. I am even able to walk now back up to my 3 miles a day and also umpire on the weekends.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Johnson is an extremely skilled surgeon and a very caring with great conversational skills. He made sure that I understood completely my back problem and his proposed intervention and the risks and possible outcomes. I am extremely indebted to Dr. Johnson for greatly increasing my quality of life.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I have been in the care of Dr. Johnson off an on since 2011. He is always friendly, straight forward, answers all of your questions, will alleviate your concerns, and just a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone with back trouble. I enjoyed my visits with him and my husband said Dr. Johnson alleviated a lot of his worries about my recent back surgery. Thank you Dr. Johnson for your care! I hope I don't have any more back issues but if I do I wouldn't go to anyone else!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Paul H. Johnson's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1989)