Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Johnson

Awesome!! Dr. Johnson , his staff, & KOC are Awesome!!! He took the time to explain things in things in depth to me, to treat me as an individual, not just a number to push thru. I am truly grateful for him, and his team! A definite recommend!!! All A-1 in my book!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I am shocked with poor review! Dr Johnson is very knowledgeable and after an extended course of conservative care, I elected to move forward with surgery. Both he and his staff were very attentive to my questions, hesitations and post operative care. I continue to work my full time, regular job with marked improvement in symptoms.... and no pain medication. Dr Johnson will recommend appropriate medical treatment, there is no pressure and all questions were answered to assure I made the best treatment decision for me.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

This "doctor" is the most rude condescending doctor i have ever met! He said he was busy when i asked to see my MRI and said i could have the report and finally agreed to show me only if i would be a" quick study" and when i asked if my discs just werent bad enough to do surgery he yanked on his ear like i had just asked a stupid question and he said i thought you were going to be a quick study and scolded me that he was busy! As if i wasnt allowed even one question when i have chronic back pain daily and he recommended getting one steroid shot and basically to live with the pain if it doesnt help. Did i mention i am a workers comp case.. he gave minimal information and didnt explain half of the issues that the MRI shows, he failed to mention that two of my discs are practically GONE. He was angry that i asked any questions. I cant express how disrespected and humiliating that experience was he treated me like i was irrelevant, insignificant and stupid. He had zero compassion or interest in helping my back issues he gave me five minutes of his time and anything more i paid for with his condescending ruthless attitude he practically ran me out of his office. Do NOT go to this douchebag.

Submitted August 9, 2018

Terrible experience with this rude doctor. If you don’t want surgery watch out! When I asked about other treatments he made me feel like I was stupid. I saw another doctor and now I have no pain and all without surgery

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I was not impressed with his bed side manor. He gave me only one option and did not make me feel like he cared what I thought

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr Johnson is the best surgeon ! He did a spinal fusion on me and explained everything in detail and it went fantastic! I cant say enough good things about this man and the care he provides his patients! Im so thankful I was referred to him and so hes my doc!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Johnson has helped me through several surgeries and has always been a caring, professional and kind man. He explained my options and made sure I understood what was going on and what was expected of me. I believe if you do what he recommends, your life will be vastly improved. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Johnson, as he came highly recommended my other Drs. I spoke to, and to me, is the best spine surgeon in K-town. Love this man and would send any family or friends to him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

After my husband Manny was diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis, we visited several surgeons,it was determined that my husband has no choice but get the spinal surgery. After intensive research, we came across Dr Paul Johnson of KOC, from the time we visited his office to till today, no one has made us as comfortable as Dr Johnson has done. Dr Johnson kept me informed during the surgical procedure & made a call afterwards to inform me that all has gone well. During the post operative visits his staff & Dr Johnson has maintained a very in-depth review of his recovery. I will recommend Dr Johnson to any body who has any type of back or neck problems

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I had a terrible experience with this doctor. He told me that there wasn't anything wrong with me and when I asked him questions he cut me off and told me I needed to find another doctor. Well I did, I saw a specialist and Vanderbilt who identified the cause of my neck and arm pain. He operated and now I am pain free.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Since day one when I saw Dr.Johnson he was straight forward didn't beat around even though my surgery was postpone several times because of my wbc being elevated we got it down here done my surgery he cancel all his other appointments to do my surgery he stuck by me the whole time I would highly recommend him he is good and knows his stuff ....

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Paul H. Johnson's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1989)

AHC