Ratings for Dr. Victor J. Gray

The 4 patients before me had to go for a cat scann..When it came to my time, guess what. I was told that I also needed a cat scann. What are the odds that 5 people in a row have the same type of test. $$$$$$$$$ Did not help me at all. I had a total of 4 visits. Left and will never go back. Went to another Doctor and got one shot in the shoulder. $165 dollars later I was cured..

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Gray treated patients as "toys". Once he chooses to no longer continue the relationship, he informs patient of same and may reduce medication refill (not refills)with little consideration to evaluate another physician/s and the time lag versus med supply until that time. He also uses meds to "punish you" if a patient missed an appointment or negleted/forgot to continue his orders after a specified visit. You then become a short-terms "prisoner" with NO additional refills for meds. The practice of medicine and diagnotistics becomes a game for the M.D. Dr. Gray's office staff was instructed to book patients for scheduled and normal hours for the office. However, he usually arrived at his office somewhere plus or minus 3:00p.m. - what occupied this man's time each and every day until 3:00? After numerous questions to the staff - the answers were always -"I don't know" - Dr. Gray's answer was ' the way that I operate my practice is known of your concer! I will conclude my evalution.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Victor J. Gray's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1985)