Ratings for Dr. Donna Dizon-Townson

Dr Dizon/Townson is a HORRIBLE doctor!!! I would never recommend her. My doctor sent me to Maternal Fetal Medicine after I lost my baby at 25 weeks. I felt she was not concerned about my questions at all. When I asked her a question about a response she had made that didn't correlate with things my doctor had told me, she said "well he is just a OBGYN." I was livid!!!! I felt rushed and left her office frustrated and crying, and she didn't even care!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I was sent to Dr. Townson by my OB's office after they weren't able to detect a heartbeat with the Doppler. Dr. Townson came in only to check fetal heart tones (fortunately, they were strong!). However, she spent more than a 1/2 hour going through other questions and issues with me. After multiple miscarriages and with other high risk factors, I had all kinds of questions, and she patiently took the time to answer each of them. She even went through some things I had not heard of before. She is very matter-of-fact and knowledgeable, but is also very kind and obviously cares about those she treats. I felt like she had covered every base she could with me before she left the room. I would highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Donna Dizon-Townson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal