Ratings for Dr. Angela Johnson

I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson for the past 9 years. She is a wonderful, caring doctor. I trust her so much that I referred my mother, who who has health issues, to her. We both could not be happier with the care we receive.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Johnson for the past 16 years. She is an excellent doctor and cares about the outcomes of her patients. She diagnosed me with an pulmonary embolus and save my life. I just wanted to thank you Dr. Johnson and staff for the excellent care and dedication.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I just love her, she is very knowledgeable and friendly. She is personable and I trust her with my health.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

It is wonderful to have a doctor like Dr. Johnson on your side. I heard this comment from a St. Vincent's specialist and it is so true. She demonstrates caring to the upmost and spends additional hours after regular hours on cases. She's the best!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Johnson practices medicine the way it was practiced when I was a child in the 1950's - she takes her time and listens to what her patients have to say. One never feels rushed. She puts the patient's needs before the clock. I am always willing to wait patiently knowing that she will take the time with me that I need - just as she does with the current patient. She keeps up on the literature and stays current. Her office is not glitzy, but I care more about the health care services than the latest in office furnishings! She is a caring and dedicated doctor. She is REAL - not snooty or arrogant like the physicians who believe that God is spelled Doctor. Thanks for all your hard work.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Angela Johnson's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)