Ratings for Dr. Ishan A. Gunawardene

I love doctor G. His a carring doctor, always listen carefully. It was so nice to go to see him. I always get my concerns address. Very clean office, staff super friendly.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Nice and clean office,liked what they do there ,got my blood drawn,did EKG,ARNP Shariffa and Doc both saw me.No issues recommending.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Recently started to go to see Dr Gunawardene,for my diabetes and blood pleasure ,was a very charming and welcoming office. Felt I was wanted and not very often you get that feeling in a doctor office. I thought wait time was a bit longer than anticipated but he was never in a rush with me,went over all the old records from my previous doctors explained in detail the preventive care needed. Up to date with his knowledge on medications was impressed.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Great Doc who really knows his stuff. Very Thorough! The girls are great 2! very happy

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

From the first time I came for a visit, I felt so comfortable. The girls were very welcoming, nice, and very helpful. I worked 6 1/2 years for a doctor, so I know how stressful it can be. No matter how many times I called for different things, they always took the call without getting irritated. The doctors are wonderful and the whole staff goes the extra mile. I drive down from Stuart, which is about 45 minutes away and it does not bother me. I LOVE THE OFFICE AND STAFF VERY MUCH!!!! THEY GIVE SUCH AN AWESOME FEELING HERE.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

My experience with Dr. Gunawardene and his practice is completely different from the previous reviewer. When my mother was at Wellington Regional Medical Center not only did he call me back right away he even called my sister in New York. If not for him I would not have been living today with my family. We owe him our heart full of gratitude. I have recommended him to many other family members and friends.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Drs. Gunawardene and or Miller treated my father at JFK Hospital in West Palm Beach. Despite repeated requests for information from both myself, hospital staff and my father's primary physician, they never contacted me. Their blatant disrespect for a patient should be duly noted.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011