Ratings for Dr. Jerome Waye

Dr. Waye is an extremely talented and skilled doctor. He was able to remove a 2.5 cm polyp from my cecum with a special type of colonoscopy, called EMR. Although the biopsy specimens were benign, surgery and removal of a large part of intestines and lymph nodes was recommended by most doctors; even though it might be benign. Very few doctors can remove the polyp any other way since the cecum is so thin and and they think it's risky! I was able to avoid surgery and general anesthesia to remove it , which would totally have compromised my health, my colon and intestines. Instead Dr. Waye removed the entire polyp with a special colonoscopy which only a few very skilled doctors can do.It turned out to be totally benign! I went in to Dr Waye's office, and in one hour walked out with the polyp removed. He did a great job! And as renowned and talented he is , he is humble and kind. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014