Ratings for Dr. Derek G. Kenneaster

I had located this physician on the internet. I wanted two tiny raised freckles removed from my leg. I had this done previously with two other dermatologists and the procedure was a quick zapping. This doctor insisted on cutting them off and insisted on a biopsy. This was proved to be far more expensive,and left scars. In addition I took my son with me regarding a growth on the heal of his foot, which our primary physician determined should be seen by a dermatologist.This doctor looked at it and said he did not know what it was ,but needed another appointment to remove it.I asked the price and he said his office staff would call me with a price. I never received a call, I phoned three times and each time was told the file was still in the doc's office, and they needed a price from him. I finally called his nurse, and she remembered the conversation and said she would tend to it and get back to me. She never did.It has been six months now,I am looking for a reputable dermatologist.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. Derek G. Kenneaster's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Herrin, IL