Dr. Patricia I. Modad

Ratings for Dr. Patricia I. Modad

Horrible experience, should have trusted my gut feeling at first appointment. Never was made felt safe, informed,or taken care of throughout pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Terrible bed side manor, office staff not friendly at all. Doesn't acknowledge any patient that walks in, treated like a number. I should have seen the signs with the treatment of other patients and the complaints made by patients as they left their appointment.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I went till i was 20 weeks pregnant every time i went in they asked if i was a new patient. i have been forgot about in rooms on multiple occasions. Ultrasound tech was awful.. didnt know what gender was and i got 1 picture of blurr. they are open two days in Port orange and i was haveing scheduling issues with my job so i had to change and they REFUSED to give me my money back because in the contract it says no refunds unless office manager said reasoning was suitable.. i talked to him said he wouldnt refuse my care and the next day i called to make sure i was still in the OK and he said i was i liar and need to go to my new doctor. Basically robbed me of 2600.00 They made this the most stressful pregnancy ive ever had. so GLAD i changed.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

She and her staff were very nice, however its been a couple weeks since my pap and then a polyp removal and I feel like something isn't right....almost like a cold in the kidney feeling but I took azo standard and it didnt help, now I'm tryin to call to if she'll take a follow up peek. 😀

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Modad just delivered my 3rd baby in the beginning of this month via c-section. I was hoping to have a VBAC, which she was very supportive of, however my labor did not progress and she made the call for another c-section. Thank God she did because the previous doctor did a horrible job stitching me causing a uterine window, which could have been life threatening to me and my baby. I think Dr. Modad is very professional and caring, she is passionate about her work and thorough at what she does. This recovery has been much better for me; I feel as though she took her time stitching me up properly and am very thankful I had her to care for me throughout this pregnancy. I definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

We have been waiting on call back for weeks just to c if she will accept my daughter!!I'm calling this am to c if they got our fax records then Ima tell them never mind!!! We will find another doc..

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Modad. She delivered our first baby in August. She is very caring and very informative. I'm surprised to see any negative comments because we had such an amazing experience. I hope to have another baby in the next few years and I will definitely use Dr Modad again. I can't express how happy we were with the whole experience of having our first baby.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Incredible, seeing the positive reviews below...obviously it is Dr. Modad or her staff, or both. In our opinion Dr. Modad and most of her staff are some of the nastiest you will ever meet in the medical business. After our experience, I would not recommend her to a friend to apply a band aid! Some of the buzz words you will read below in the negative reviews are : cold, angry, money-hungry, unprofessional, uncaring, and rude. After our horrible experience, we concur with these entirely. Do yourself a huge favor, look for a different OB/GYN - even if you have to travel out of the area. You will thank us later!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

She is the sweetest most caring doctor i have ever met! After having a c-section my first pregnancy i wanted to have a vbac. Most doctors will not allow you to do so. i found her and drove an hour and a half every apt to see her. I will never see another doctor other than Dr. Patricia Modad again! She did everything she could to make me feel comfortable and explained everything i had questions about. She didn't rush my appointments, but instead took extra time to speak to me. I am so glad i fond her. Thank you for everything Dr. Patricia Modad

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Truly amazing. Always takes her time with me. Has been an amazing obgyn

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Dr. Patricia I. Modad's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Healthnet