Ratings for Dr. Romeo L. Obsequio

A smart and genuine good guy. Has always taken wonderful care of m 90 year old mom. If i ever loose dr belford i will be seeing him. His receptionest cint probably needs mental help but i would not trade him for anyone else. Really cute nurse who really seems to like her job and seems to take pride in her work.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Obsequio was the only doctor who prescribed the right amount of medicine to control my diabetes.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

He is very compassionate and a good listener on top of being very knowledgable in his specialty.A combination of an excellent internist with outstanding bedside mmanner, He had saved my life not only once but on several occasions. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

I have a history on pain med abuse. And he gave a me an even stronger med and I overdosed 3 times on it. I am lucky to be alive. He should have just fired me as a patient instead of giving me stronger drugs.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

The best doctor in the area. He has helped my husband like nobody else.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

He is a pretty good doctor. I think it should be noted that while he does have a pretty good working knowledge of diabetes, he is not an endocrinologist. Therefore he is limited in his field and will often refer his patients on to a more refined specialist.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

This is the most wonderful doctor that I have ever seen and I have seen hundreds. He is SMART and CARING and a good Christian man. He will treat you right and you will leave the clinic with a smile on your face. As far as I am concerned there is no better Doctor in Miami, Oklahoma. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any of your or your families health needs. Once you go to him, you will never need another doctor. Unless it is for a specialty surgery or something of that nature.. Thanks Doctor Obsequio!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2006

Dr. Romeo L. Obsequio's Credentials

• Univ Of The City Of Manila, Coll Of Med, Intramuros, Manila (Grad. 1987)