Ratings for Dr. Tanya M. Nazemi

Dr. Nazemi is competent, smart and thorough. She also has great bedside manner and took the time to answer our questions and explain things in a manner we could understand. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Best doctor I've ever seen. Better than all of the other specialists I've ever seen. Better than every primary care doctor I've ever had. She built a wonderful therapeutic relationship with me but is very careful to draw a bright line between therapeutic and friendship. I very much appreciate that. Very much. Dr. Nazemi is the most competent urologist I've ever been treated by. She puts me very much at ease when she is examining my ur... situation. She needed to perform a cystogram on me (if you know what that is, you may be cringing) and I went into the procedure with a bit of fear. No reason to fear. She was gentle and sensitive to the fact that some bits of it would hurt. Dr. Nazemi prepared me well for the ouchy bits so I wasn't surprised... and the pain was entirely tolerable. She even gave me a guided tour of my urinary tract, all the way into the bladder. It was actually really fun.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Nazemi was clear, succinct, compassionate and optimistic. I am so glad my primary recommended her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Recommend this doctor to anyone. Very helpful, thorough, and took time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Tanya M. Nazemi's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2000)

Tufts