Ratings for Dr. Audrey P. Baria

Over the years, I have taken my parents to different doctors (because their plan change and doctors dropping the plan). We have never met a doctor as good and caring as Dr. Baria. So far, I have taken my parents to her office 4 or 5 times, each time, she listens to their concerns, exams them carefully and then gives her suggestions. And then setup follow-ups. My parents both are so pleased with her and pray their plan will not change and the doctor will not drop their plan. The office is newly renovated. Really clean and nice. The front desk is the biggest problem of the office.. Recently, I think they have hired a new girl, she is much better.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

The first appointment I ever had with this doctor I had my mother come from 3 hours away just to babysit my children my appointment was at 3 p.m. I got there at 2:58 p.m. I told them that my mother was watching my three children that I had three years old and under and they told me that since I did not get there at 2:45 to do the paperwork that they will refuse to see me it was awful then they came out and made me wait 2 hours in the waiting room just to get my appointment done when I hadn't even arrived late then on the second visit I had with them my appointment was at 1 p.m. I sat there at 1 p.m. and no one was in the office they did not return from their lunch for 45 minutes late so they got there at 1:45 p.m. they were all late they didn't care. the doctor was very rude the whole office was very very rude I had a serious complaint to tell her and she told me no no I don't want to hear it this office visit is not for that this is a sick call visit and I don't want to hear any of your complaints I do not have time for that is what I was told she is an awful doctor her office got shut down thank God I'm not sure why but they did shut her down

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Baria is a quack. Her office is located in a nearly emptied medical building. Her professionalism sucks. If you can find another primary care physician please take the extra steps in doing so. My father has had several stokes. The only thing she did was refer him to a specialist. My father also is diabetic, did not check his sugar level or blood pressure. I bet she charged Medicare for all . Please don't give your money to this quack

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

One big regret, I did not look up this doctor’s reviews before she became my primary care physician. The other reviews reported are very similar to my own horrific experience; she is so arrogant, it voids any possible patient/doctor relationship, what-so-ever. One needs to feel that their physician listens to them and is cognizant to their concerns and wishes. I would not recommend this doctor or her rude staff to my sister's cat.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Please do not make an appointment in the Saint Petersburg Building on 9th Street. It is abandoned, the only office is Dr.Baria office. The nurse was not helpful at all, and for a minor reason she wanted to re-schedule my appointment including the dr.Baria. A was there 45 minutes early as a new patient and was sent home with a major pain problem. I will never ever see her again as a doctor.

Submitted January 2, 2015

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a physician. She rushed the appt without listening to anything, cut me off when speaking, and didn't do a real exam. Then when I asked for a refill on my medication she yelled at me because I didn't tell the person I scheduled the appt with that I would need refills. Last time I checked that's discussed with the nurse and physician which was who I told. Then continued to tell me that I would have to change my medicine because she wouldn't continue to give me something I have been taking since I was a teenager. She made me feel like a drug addict for requesting a refill on a 30 day supply given 5 months prior. I will NEVER be back and will let everyone I know what an awful physician she is. She wanted me switch medicine without bothering to ask ONCE why I was taking it! I have been coming to that office for 7 years so my medication use is there in black and white. I am so sad that she took over for my previous doctor. Such a shame!!!!!

Submitted July 30, 2014

Submitted May 9, 2014

I've met other GYNOBs with much better attitudes. Dr. B seems like she's too concerned with her own self confidence to help me, or any other patients with our own concerns. Her husband is a doc and they are both very self concerned. If your looking for a good GYN, check out Romeo Acosta Jr, MD. Much more professional and gradudated in the USA.

Submitted September 23, 2010