Ratings for Dr. Jeanne M. Salcetti

Dr. Salcetti and her staff do an excellent job taking care of my dental needs.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Salcetti since 1997 and have had the best care every time I've been in to see her. I won't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Doctor Salcetti is a great Dentist. I trust her with all my dental care needs. She and the entire staff truly care about their patients. I have 6 Implants which are just wonderful. Due to Dr. Salcetti’s care and attention to detail the Implant process has been trouble free. If you’re contemplating Dental Implants or Implant supported Dentures, make an appointment with Dr. Salcetti first or see her for a second opinion. I whole heartedly endorse and recommend Dr. Salcetti for all your Periodontal, Implants & Dental Surgery needs. Sincerely, Leah S

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Outstanding professionals. Would recommend this team to anyone in need of peridontal care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

The doctor and staff are very professional, friendly and they did an amazing job with my dental implants. I came to them with failing root canals and missing teeth with bridges that kept breaking and although my situation was a challenge, she never ceased to amaze me with her skills - these implants are rock solid. Their hygienist is excellent too.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr Salcetti since 1995 and have always had good experiences. No challenge is beyond her skills. One one occasion, she even came in to care for me during a major snowstorm!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

BOTH MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN PATIENTS HERE AND HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH THE CARE AND SERVICES PROVIDED

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have had two implant procedures with Dr. Salcetti. The second one gave us some trouble, but the doctor met this challenge head-on, working on the problems until they were solved. She is sincere, professional and most of all, compassionate. And she has a wonderful supporting staff.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I always receive excellent care at Dr. Salcetti's office. The staff are always professional and friendly and the hygienist does an excellent job. I have been going there since Dr. Orban did my surgery 27 years ago and it is the followup care that has helped me retain my teeth..

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I've had several experiences with dr. Salcetti and staff, very professional, knowledgable and punctual. Only office I will go to for specialty dentist needs, highly recommend her.

Dr. Jeanne M. Salcetti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Maryland (Grad. 1991)