Ratings for Dr. Brad S. Sorosky

I appreciated most how Dr. Sorosky explained my options and how his recommendations could help.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

My first visit today was a consultation to identify source of my pain.... first step an MRI ... after MRI put a plan in effect to deal with pain ... doctor and staff are great

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

After going to two physicians prior to seeing Dr. Brad Sorosky and still having so much pain in my arm, Dr Sorosky was wonderful. He spent time listening to me and was very patient. I explained where the pain was and how much pain I was in. He did a thorough examination with me and knew exactly what the problem was. While the previous positions that I had gone to said it was a tennis elbow or possible wrist problem, Dr Sorosky told me I had a pinched nerve in my C6 -C7 cervical spine. he prescribed some medication that would help with my nerves and not be harmful to my liver kidney heart etc. He gave me a plan on how we are going to heal this issue . For the first time in two months I woke up this morning in no pain. I am beyond happy that I feel so much better just overnight and I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Sorosky. I can't thank him enough for going above and beyond. Good Intelligent Doctors are hard to find. He definitely knows his field.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Everyone at the office was fantastic, and Dr Brad Sorosky kept me informed and I left with my pain greatly diminished. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr Brad Sorosky is a great doctor, I would recommend my family and friends to him. Knowledgeable in his specialty for sure. Great physician to have for back problems.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Brad Sorosky to anyone and have and they all have had been very pleased with him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Superb physician! I had chronic low back pain and after failing physical therapy underwent an ablation procedure which completely cured me of my pain. I give the highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Very helpful, got me in the last day of the year (deductible met) which happens to be his birthday. Nice and knowledgible.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Brad S. Sorosky's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2000)