Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Jimenez

I have had such positive experiences with Dr. Jimenez! It took me 6 years of going to different doctors on a consistent basis from my early 20's on to find him. Ever since then I have received the best care, made to feel like someone really understands and is concerned about helping me, and have also received so much knowledge and education from him. He not only educates me about my disease but also about any medications he prescribes me. He also has referred me to other specialists who have been able to help with some of the cause and effect issues that play a role in regards to my disease. He stays on top of all current issues regarding his field of medicine and is constantly attending conferences and trainings to stay ahead of the game. Best of all, he cares more about his patients and their quality of life than he does about all the politics and guidelines the government is trying to force upon doctors.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Jimenez is a very good doctor! He seems to really care about his patients. This is evident by the careful way his listens to each concern and addresses them. He is very knowlegeable too, especially with lupus.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr jimenez is as good as they come. Is involved with drug studies and research and is up to date on all new and old drugs. Listens and is compassionate. He is rock solid when it comes to injections. I rarely feel anything more than finger pressure on all of my cortisone injections. He has literally saved my life a couple of times( per me and his ret. nurse).

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Richard A. Jimenez's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1974)