Ratings for Dr. Danilo Del Campo

The office staf was very helpful. They got me an appointment very fast. I was told I may have to wait because they were squeezing me in so that I could be seen fast. I did not have to wait any more than any other doctor's visit. The office was easy to find and have parking lot next to the office. Very convenient. The doctor really knows his stuff and knew right away what I had and what I needed. They made sure to make my return visit soon so they could keep my condition under control. I was able to spend my holidays not having to worry about my skin and symptom free. Glad I found this doctor. I will be recommending him to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Great doctor! He helped me with my condition when no one else could. He helped make sure I could get medication that was affordable and covered under my insurance. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I recommend him to all my friend and family.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

The cockiest and most arrogant doctor I have encountered. Speaks very fast, doesn't let you speak and doesn't listen long enough to your concerns. I also feel like I was misdiagnosed. I had to keep returning because what he was prescribing wasn't working. I asked him a serious question about my acne and his response was "it's LNF" (Life's Not Fair) and walked out. I didn't find it funny at all. It was rude and unprofessional. Any doctor that doesn't take your questions or concerns seriously is a bad doctor. I never went back. The only positive thing I have to say about my experience is that one of the nurses/assistants was very very nice and professional. I don't remember her name but she spent more time talking and listening to me then he did. Everyone's experience is different and unfortunately mine was not pleasant. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Worst dermatologist ever! and rude staff. I am a 22 years old female had problems with my skin and was referred by coworker. 1) Mis diagnosed me twice! I am a biology student and I diagnosed me correctly went to him and he some thing else. 2) Been attending his office for year and said I had hives when I had ROSACEA!! He is an idiot and I would tell him that if he was sure it was hives? and he would say yes. SO sad 3) Got my tattoo removed same time and left hypertrophic scars all over AND he said it was dermatitis (he was wrong they were SCARS). 4) Does not listen to you in consultations ignore you and doesn't let you speak. 5) Assistants are rude and made fun of my tattoo (very unprofessional) 5) I had to go to another dermatologist at Skin & hair clinic on irving park st in chicago , She even told me he needs to get his doctorate removed and he did horrible with me. And of course she said I had ROSACEA on face and Hypertrophic scarring from tattoo laser removal. Avoid find other doc

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Great doctor! Can treat diseases like a miracle! I am so happy I found him - he is now a favorite of all my family and friends. Very nice staff tooo.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Del Campo has treated me for many years and I have never been unhappy and have been treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. Obviously the same person wrote all the previous ratings. I guess you can not make everyone happy. I have many friends and family members who have been treated by Dr. Del Campo and all are very happy and have returned many times. I have found him to be very compassionate, caring and knowledgable. I have seen many dermatologists for my chronic problem and Dr. Del Campo is the only dermatologist to help me. Thank God for Dr. Del Campo. He has given me all the time I needed. I have found him to be very generous and kind.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

SEEN MANY DERMS BEFORE. HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT HELPED ME. WILL CONTINUE TO SEE HIM AND WILL TELL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ABOUT HIM.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

This is the worst service I ever experienced with a physician. He prescribed a mixture of benzocaine which left me in the hospital gasping for my life for 3 days. He is extremely uneducated about the newest advancements in medical care. Also, his staff seems questionable and I felt VERY uncomfortable leaving them with my SSN.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Prescribes very expensive medications. I went to another doctor afterward and he didn't know why I was prescribed those medications. Seems fishy to me.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

I had a very terrible experience with this doctor. First time, after waiting for 40 minutes, I paid $100 for a 2-minute consultation. Then $60 for a 1-minute follow-up and he didn't address my concerns at all. I felt I was ripped off. Dr DelCampo and his assistants are very rude and unprofessional. It's not worth it. By the way, my condition worsened so I had to see another derm. You should stay away from him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2006

Dr. Danilo Del Campo's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1976)

Commercial Insurance Company