Ratings for Dr. G. Stan Preece

This is by far the best pediatric dentist we have ever been to! We were told that my daughter had to have a lot of work done by another dentist and got a second opinion from Dr Preece. He did confirm that she needed all of it but his staff discussed with us different options we could look into to make a $4500 dental bill cheaper (that is not Care Credit). We had been to Dr Preece once before, but he isn't located close to our home so we tried someone else. We will never do that again. My daughter loves going to him and he makes the procedures absolutely painless for kids. My kid is deathly afraid of shots and needles and she didn't even know that she got any shots in her mouth and is ready to go back!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Preece is our Pediatric Dentist for our 3 Boys (13, 9, 8) and will be for our toddler when she's ready. I've lived in California, Arizona & NY - this practice is top notch. They understand the fears of children and dental visits and take extra care in every detail. From the sunglasses during the cleaning, to the flavored latex gloves, to the video games - my children love coming here. Dr. Preece has wonderful bedside manner, especially with children!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013