Ratings for Dr. Alan L. Wishneff

I have been a patient of Dr. Wishneff's for more than 25 years. I have never in my life experienced any medical professional who has the professionalism, knowledge and compassion this man has. It disgusts me to see the reviews some individuals have posted, which also leads me to believe only partial stories are being posted (especially since these stories make no sense...) This is a lesson not to believe most of what you read on the internet. My entire family goes to him and I recommend him to anyone who asks. His prices are completely fair, and he even is known for often working after hours and through lunch to fit as many patients in to his already packed schedule. If you're shopping for a new dentist go check him out, even if you just need a cleaning. You wont be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

WENT TO DR.WISHNEFF TO SIMPLY HAVE MY BRIDGE CEMENTED BACK IN. HE JUST SENT ME A BILL FOR $1,000 AND SAID HE MADE A NEW TEMPORARY BRIDGE. I DISPUTED THE CHARGE AND HE DROPPED THE PRICE TO $600. HE SAID NOW THAT HE ADDED PORCELAIN TO BRIDGE, WHEN I DISPUTED THAT HE TOLD MY INSURANCE CO. HE RELINED MY BRIDGE AND NEW CHARGE WAS $600. THEY HAVE THIS CONVERSATION RECORDED. WHEN I SENT A LETTER DISPUTING THIS AND WROTE TO FL. DEPT. OF HEALTH, HE MADE UP A NEW SERVICE OF ADDING ACRYLIC TO BRIDGE AND CHANGED THE CHARGE BACK TO $1,000.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Do not use him as your dentist. He pulled my wisdom tooth and caused me to develop TMJ due to improper technique. The articular cartilage in my jaw joint is now displaced and I need surgery...because of his extraction. Run far away. He appears to be well-educated and is very nice, but unless you want to end up in my shoes, I would find another dentist.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

For a consultation to say that nothing could be done for patient, followed by a threatening "note" referring to sending him to collection after complaining about the amount charged. Very unprofessional staff

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011