Ratings for Dr. Peter STIER

BAD COMMUNICATION, RUDE STAFF. My mom had an ultrasound here for a fibroid. Dr discussed doing an external ultrasound only rather than intravaginal prior to her appt. Tech was very rude about this like she was disappointed she wouldn't get to watch my mom put a wand inside herself and pushed down harder on my mom than techs usually do like she was trying to make my mom urinate (the ultrasound has to be done on a full bladder). The doctor cancelled the follow up appt and office gave runaround about giving my mom's results. The Dr spoke directly to my mom on the phone stating he would call her back that morning. He never called back so I called the office. The first-time I was put on hold for 10 minutes and then hung up on. The 2nd time they said he hadn't reviewed the results yet and I said when can we expect him to. Then they were trying to claim my mom never spoke to Dr. Stier and it would be a nurse calling her back. I told them I was here and could hear that he spoke with her and asked why he told her that he stated himself that he would call her back. They didn't have an answer for me. Furthermore, my mom was supposed to receive the results the day before and the doctor had already told her he'd call that morning. The staff said they didn't know, maybe that afternoon. The doctor already told my mom that the fibroid had grown and we needed to discuss a care plan. The staff was very rude and the doctor was absentee. Avoid this practice at all costs.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Peter STIER's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1995)