Ratings for Dr. Young-Jik Lee

Upon meeting Dr. Lee seemed very knowledgeable and he is an internist which means he is trained to solve any health problem. Overall the consultation was good, normal wait time to see the doctor and the staff was friendly.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I've been coming to see Dr. Lee for years because he has always been very knowledgeable and always looking out for my health and best interest.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Young was very professional and took the time to listen to all my concerns. He gave me the right treatment because now I’m feeling so much better.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

My primary physician sent me to him because I needed an internal medicine doctor to diagnose what was wrong with me. He was very professional and took the time to go over what was wrong with me so he can do a proper diagnosis. Once he realized what it could possibly be, he made sure to explain my condition in great detail so I would be able to understand. He also recommended specific medicine and lifestyle changes. Now I'm all better and it's because of Dr. Young.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

My mom has had Dr. Lee as her primary care physician for years. When it was my turn to to find a physician I decided to go to Dr. Lee because my mom just loves him. He really does take great care of his patients. I’m really satisfied with him and his work. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr, Lee is a great doctor. I have been visiting him for years and he always makes me feel better.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Staff is very helpful and Dr. Lee is easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Young-Jik Lee's Credentials

• Kyongpook Natl Univ, Coll Of Med, Taegu, So Korea (Grad. 1992)