Ratings for Dr. David Schechter

Dr. Schechter is is very knowledgeable in a lot of different areas. He is the most caring doctor that I have ever met and makes himself available to all of his patients at all times. When my mother was ill, Dr. Schechter saved her life and was available 24/7 and was the only MD to explain anything to me and wait politely and answer all my questions. His bedside manner is impeccable. While following up in the office, the wait is around half an hour but only because he takes as much time with patients and does not rush through and try to see as many patients as possible. He will sit and talk to you and explain things to you no matter how long it takes. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

While the doctor was OK, his office staff were the worst I've ever encountered. They were rude, inept, incompetent and basically what may best be described as "trailer park trash." I would never use Dr. Schechter again because of his office staff.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. David Schechter

Dr. David Schechter's response
There is another Dr. David Schechter that works in the same area that is not myself or my office staff. Please refer your statements. Thank you.

Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. David Schechter's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med