Ratings for Dr. Haihe Tian

Best acupuncture doctor you can find in the US! I highly recommend Dr. Tian. My neck pain is gone thanks to his skills.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

He is the best, he is been helping me with my Migraine Headaches, I been to every Neurologist and no one is been able to help me with the pain like Doctor Tian, he is very compassionate and gentle.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Haihe Tian is the most knowledgeable, kindest and most compassionate doctor from whom I have ever had the pleasure to receive treatment. . Don't wait until you have exhausted every other medical, surgical, and drug option Western medicine has to offer first. Make an appointment with Doctor Tian first and discuss all your health concerns. He can help you bring your mind and body into alignment to address whatever weaknesses and imbalances you have so you can achieve perfect health. I have been studying a little on the subject of Traditional Chinese medicine philosophy and I now understand that only treating symptoms is NOT the advantageous route to good health. Dr. Tian can restore all your God-given systems to be restored, not only relieving pain, but achieving an ideal weight, keeping glaucoma and hearing loss at bay, ridding the body of fibroid tumors, addictions and mental, gastric and other distress. You will be amazed at what he can achieve with herbal remedies and acupuncture, dietary and lifestyle advice. this is a physician who really cares about YOU.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

The doctor was very knowledgeable and caring. I was very satisfied!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Tian is phenomenal. I've seen him when I could barely walk with back pain and he has helped me immensely. In the past medical doctors only wanted to do surgery or give me pain pills. Dr. Tian's treatments help in the first few days. He is a truly skilled acupuncturist and I would NEVER go anywhere else or trust anyone else with my herniated discs, back pain, or sciatica. He helped me become pain free and walk again. He is very kind and knows what he is doing. Good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

He is very knowledgeable and believe me a god send. It has been three weeks and I feel like myself again. I could barely walk the pain was unforgiving. It was amazing after one treatment I wasn't crawling, I actually could walk.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010