Ratings for Dr. Zachary V. Coller

I saw Coller about 3yrs. He was condescending and showed no patience with me. He seemed unprofessional and no concern. Will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

I had my sleep study Monday night 11/19 in Mt. Juliet. The two sleep techs were so nice to me. I would like to get their names to send them a thank you card.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Initially saw him 2 years ago, now I remember why I chose not to go back. Very arrogant, races through appointments without listening to needs. In the end, he put my refill order behind my back, to have my insurance deny my usual medicine that works for me and my Narcolepsy, to what I found out with my pharmacy, order changed to ADERALL. Nothing was EVER discussed about changing medicines in my visit yesterday. He called me at home the day before, odd, and said it would be denied and either I pay for it or have a sleep test. He pressured me into answering him on the spot. (Which I didn't). In our visit, he said if my Nuvigil is working, no need to change it & he'd see me in 3 mo if at that time I want a sleep test he'd order one. What an a*{*~*|*. He refused to refill Wellbutrin IN his office! He said my PCP will have to write it, who is in the SAME office! UGH. I've seen 3 sleep dr's in 7 years and NONE have ever treated me like dirt as he did. The last for him! Beware.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

The lady that's at the front of the office is very kind! I fired Collier because he spoke disrespectful to me and I'm in my 60s! He also withheld my sleep study info from being faxed to a DME. When I say faxed it was 2 weeks when the DME finally told me. If I were younger, I'd sue this fool,

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Collier withheld signing off on paperwork for me to get my cpap and it did it on purpose! The DME supplier to me! He is arrogant.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

WOW! Arrogant, condescending, accusatory, belittling, absolutely NO listening skills.!Basically, called me a liar and that I didn't experience certain things. How he is still practicing? I have since spoken to three other people who experienced the exact same behavior from him. HORRIBLE attitude. Will NOT BE GOING BACK!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

He's the only doctor I've seen who actually explained what was going on. He tells it as it is, which is better than having things sugar coated. The front desk lady is so nice.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Incredibly poor listening skills. Terrible doctor. Very condescending. Would NEVER recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr, Coller is the best Pulmonologist I have seen. He takes the time to listen and really goes the extra mile in carin for his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Coller to anyone looking for a great doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

What an arrogant individual..This man thinks way to much of himself. Patients have a right to ask questions. Not going back.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Zachary V. Coller's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)