Ratings for Dr. John E. Smith

I've had Dr. Smith do several crowns and a root canal. I have found him to be efficient, considerate, and concerned about me as a patient. I do not live in Helena and have since gone to other dentists. They are amazed at the perfection in his dental work. In fact the staff usually come and look at the beautiful crowns I have received. I would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone. I have never been to a better dentist.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

This dentist was terrible. I made payment arrangments with office manager. I had a root canal and when it came to put my cap on the dentist assistant left the room. All of a sudden he came around and blocked me from getting up. He became very threatening and aggressive. I was very afraid. He told me he does not take payments and why won't I pay upfront. I told him about the payment arrangement. He threated he was taking me to court. He called me deceptive and wish he never helped me. He would not have treated my infected tooth if he knew I could only make payments. Finally he backed away and I was allowed to get out of my chair and escorted by him to the front where he loudly in front of everyone waiting threated me again and it was so horrible. I could not talk because I was about to burst into tears. It was a horrible experience. This man turned on me so fast and so aggressive. This dentist is in business for money. I continue to pay my bill each month.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013