Ratings for Dr. Cyndee A. Mitchell

I was shocked when I got the bill for the 20 minutes that Dr. Mitchell spent with me. Having just moved here to Orange County and looking for assistance with a prescription for bioidentical hormone therapy pursuant to the Wylie program, Dr. Mitchell told me that she did not believe in the program and because she was a single mother who worked part-time, she did not have the time to call my historic pharmacist to discuss my condition. Even more shocking was the fact that she prescribed hormones for only one month. Did she expect me to come back next month for a $525/hour dissatisfying office visit with her to extend the prescription? I think not!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Mitchell is very kind and concerned, but w/regards to HRT spends alot of time on xpensive tests. I like her approach though, and think she is a great dr. Her staff is awesome too! Everyone at TLC is great! Would recommend, but only if you are pregnant - maybe not if you are peri-menopausal.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010