Ratings for Dr. John D. Pham

After a few visits, my back pain has gone away. He has great bedside manners and most importantly gentle hands. I would definitely not hestitate recommending him to anyone that needs his services.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

I got hurt over the weekend playing soccer and wasn't able to go to work on Monday. I called Dr. Pham's office and he was able to get me in that same day. Dr. Pham is very professional with excellent bedside manners. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with my back problem. The treatments did not hurt at all. He took the time to work out the muscle spasms before adjusting me. I would highly recommend Dr. Pham to anyone looking for a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I made an appointment to see Dr. John Pham because of chronic lower back pain. Dr. John is very friendly and knowledgeable. After several weeks of therapy, I've finally felt better than I can remember in quite awhile. The staff is courteous and I appreciate them always running on time.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr. John D. Pham's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2001)

AHC