Ratings for Dr. Francis M. Jampol

Terrible doctor! Not very knowledgeable or compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Francis M. Jampol

Dr. Francis M. Jampol's response
Hello, my name is Jennifer. I am one of the Regional Managers here at ENT and Allergy Associates. I would like to apologize for your experience with Dr. Jampol. I would like the opportunity to speak with you personally if that is OK with you. In order to respect your health privacy and discuss your experience in detail, please send us an email with your contact information via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] entandallergy [one word) .com Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Jennifer

Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Jampol saw me on short notice. He treated my ear infection and hearing close quickly and effectively. I am very happy to have seen him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Jampol's for at least 12 years now. He's done throat surgery and other precedures. He's great. Never had a problem. And never had a problem with the office staff either.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Horrible experience. Doctor ruined my nose. Office Manager is very loud and rude. I confirmed by seeing another doctor and instead of dealing with me and my findings, they put me to a collection agency and are trying to ruin my credit instead of dealing with the lifetime condition he gave me. I have medical bills stemming from the horrible surgery he performed and they refused to call me back and address it.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Unfortunately I was unable to find out much information on Dr. Jampol other than the fact that he accepted Cigna (not a discriminating or reputable source). I went for a very routine ENT visit. I was not able to hear out of my left ear due to wax buildup. He used a procedure that was very painful and most importantly ineffective. When I researched current procedures being used for earwax removal I found he was using a procedure that is no longer sanctioned by the medical community as it could cause damage to the ear, which is what occured in my case. Since he is an ENT and my vist so routine there is no excuse for his lack of knowledge on best practices. Shame on Cigna for including him as one of their providers!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Cheryl the office manager is very rude and not helpful. All this office cares about is getting your money.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

the office manager is rude and she ask me to leave because she was going to call the police i lefted then she conforted me outside of the office and i said to her why are you conforting me and i told her if i was crazy i would have physical hit or used weapons then as soon as i got on the elevator she said you are crazy and they knew i had behavioral people's but no homicide or suicide history . after telling me i had a medical problem and i needed to see a gastro which i did and i want to speak with the staff rep that assistance with me before going back to dr jampol and if i was different staff member they told me to come in on for an appointment then they said out loud that i needed surgery then i said then make the surgery appointment in the hospital but first i would have to come in it was more to it im living on ssd and my copay is $35.00 a visit and before surgery i would need an appointment just to speak with the dr jampol im so upset with the staff . .

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr Jampol did surgery to fix my deviated septum and a small cosmetic procedure for my nose. He also professionally removed a small bead from my 6 year olds nose that the goons at St Claires emergency room tried to remove with a paper clip! In both cases I was well pleased with his bedside manner and his results. The problem with the practice seems to clearly lie with the front office whose attitude ranged from nurturing and friendly to outright confrontational and rude. I sat in the waiting room on more than one occassion listening to arguments at the front desk about insurance and payments that made me extrememly uncomfortable. These arguments were mostly unecessary but the staff does not have the personality to deal with this any other way. I experienced some of this myself as well in that they were not responsive and very dismissive and did not follow up with information I needed for my insurance claim despite multiple requests. They do the good doctor a great disservice.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Excellent ENT. Solved a problem I had for over 20 years. I breath on my own now and his work/surgury and advise are the reason. Always knew what to expect, there were no surprises and excellent results.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Francis M. Jampol's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1978)