Ratings for Dr. Jorge Poliak

He's a excellent doctor very nice person always say the trues

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

His manner is horrible. He is rude. He had me so upset the first visit I never went back. He needs to learn how to have compassion for his patients, listening skills. There is a right way to talk to people.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Poliak's straight forwardness does take some getting used to. I was ready to leave and never go back after my first visit(12 years ago and three babies later) but I am so very glad I stuck it out. He is truly a very caring man and very good at what he does. I was high risk and he took every possible precaution to ensure my babies were born healthy.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

His bedside manner is horrible. He is rude. He had me so upset the first visit I never went back. He needs to learn how to have compassion for his patients, listening skills and a whole new bedside manner is needed. There is a right way to talk to people.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Better be careful before we said something about your own health & your baby health as there are many complications when you are overweight & pregnant therefore we really need to inform yourself being overweight or obese increases a woman's chances of having an extra-big baby, even after the effects of pregnancy-related, or "gestational," diabetes are taken into account, new research shows. Excess weight in and of itself also sharply increased a woman's risk of pre-eclampsia, a potentially deadly pregnancy complications. I mean you always have choice to go with other doctor who probably want your money but don’t even care about you personally I like this Doctor he really knows what he is doing

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

His straightforwardness is what separates him from all other doctors in the metroplex. One of the best doctors i've ever had. One of the most caring people as well. He is awesome, i reccomend him to everyone. I mean, unless your a guy, becuase he doesnt do that.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

If you are thinking about this doctor 'Stay Away' if you are a patient of his 'Run Away'. Worst experienve ever! Verbally abusive to the nurses and you if you question him! This is probably the reason why he does not have a partner. He did everything to convince us to have a C-Section because it is quicker for him so he can get back to his office...regardless of your wishes. He actually tried to make us feel guilty because he had to wait during the delivery. We got a second opinion and he was livid and started berating the other doctor. I fired him as soon as our baby was delivered ,I actually tried to have someone else deliver the baby but it was not possible at the hospital at that time. We filed a formal complaint against him with the hospital and he was investigated. Please talk to the nurses at the hospital...I did not find one that liked him, they were happy to have him investigated. He made what should have been the happiest day of our lives into a nightmare.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Seeing this doctor was the worse experience ever. He is a very mentally abusive man from the first time i stepped in his office... up right rude!! I had gained a little to much weight one month and I was told that I was going to KILL MY CHILD with my weight gain.. I was in such a sock and was in tears.. from his statement.. I told hiim he was a very rude man and never had anything positive to say to me with the 4 dr visits I had with him.. to say the least I walked out and asked for my records and changed doctors! I do not recommend this doctor to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Poliak for some 20 yrs. He is an excellent surgeon and has delivered many babies. His expertise is unequaled. He is very honest and forthwith in his opinion. A Quality much needed today. He ia a very caring person and dedicated.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

HE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR - HAS DELIVERED MY KIDS AND NOW MY GROWN DAUGHTERS ARE SEEING HIM. Very good manners!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Jorge Poliak's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company