Ratings for Dr. Kadijah Jones

Dr. Kadijah Jones is a brilliant doctor. Her staff not so much. By far of all the Columbia SC area dr I have been to, she is the most competent, caring and thorough. She explains everything, answers all questions and took time to get to know me. I have been seeing her for about 4 years now. She sometimes has too many patients and has to hurry and she always apologizes when that is the case. Her staff, takes forever to return a call, rarely follows up with you and even though I always ask for copies of my tests, they never seem to get to me. Prescription refills sometimes mean going a week without your script. The communication system here is broken and defective. I dread calling in there as this is when you get talked down to. They do not relay info to dr and do not do what you tell them to do. It is a shame because the doctor is by far the best one in this area of SC. Her staff needs a serious upgrade and training in customer service and patient care. They also need to realize they are not the doctor and should not be making decisions on the patients health themselves.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Kadijah Jones's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Illinois