Ratings for Dr. Ashley S. Willett

She makes the entire environment comfortable . She really cares about all of her patients.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Willet's nurse was very rude/sarcastic to me on several occasions. On another occasion, Dr. Willett, asked me to have an office visit to review a log of symptoms/my cycle that I kept for several months. I brought the log in, and she looked at it for all of 2 seconds and said things were fine. I had to take off work for that. It was something that I could have faxed for her review. I feel like she just had me come in so she could bill my insurance company. (Before I went, I felt like why was I bothering but went because I thought maybe I should.) I also felt that Dr. Willett was very rushed in her exams and time spent with me--so much so that I wondered if she did everything she was supposed to do! In fact, I had to have a repeat pap smear due to an insufficient sample collection. The nurse called me and said they would do repeat pap at no charge to me and acted like no big deal. But this was a hassle because I had to take off work a second time, and I don't exactly enjoy having a pap smear. The nurse tried to get me to schedule with the DNP, but I insisted on seeing Dr. Willett. When I went for repeat, they made me wait until after every other patient in waiting room had gone before me. I feel this was "punishment" for my refusing to see DNP. But it wasn't MY fault that Dr. Willett, I suspect, was in such a rush during the first pap that she didn't collect enough cells. I had several other quite negative experiences so this was the last straw. There are many doctors in the Baton Rouge area so why put up with this kind of junk?

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Willet a number of years. I think she's a wonderful physician and is always accommodating to my needs.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Was not sensitive at all. I was unable to see doctor when in pain. They keep making me do blood work. I was having an ectopic pregnancy. I was never seen. Ended up going to an emergency room having emergency surgery.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I was trrying to become a new patient and requested an appointment to meet her and confirm pregnancy and discuss soome health issues that I was concerned may be an issue but her neither her staff would return any of my many calls. It was like they were saying they could ccare less about having me as a patient.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I loved Dr. Willett! She was very friendly & made me feel totally comfortable. She was easy to talk to & had a great sense of humor. Very happy to have found my OBGYN. :)

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Ashley S. Willett's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA