Ratings for Dr. John D. Young

Dr. Young is the best DR. I've ever had in my life. I'm 66 so that is saying something. His staff is really great and he is so caring and his treatments are just fabulous and WORK!! He's gotten me thru a rough year and I feel literally saved my life. He's really listens to you and from the time I began seeing him my health has improved dramatically.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I have not had an appointment with Dr. Young yet. I have one scheduled, but....I went into the office to buy some supplements (Young's Power Shake) and Dr. Young himself fixed me a shake and talked to me for awhile. I was amazed that he personally made me the shake and talked to me for awhile and answered some questions I had. I am looking forward to seeing him at my appointment.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I have an autoimmune disease which is difficult to treat. Dr. Young has gone out of his way to learn more about this disease so he can effectively treat me. He has always been there to help and answer questions. He is the best doctor I have had in years and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr. John D. Young's Credentials

• Grace Univ, Sch Of Med, Cades Bay, Nevis (Feb 1985) (Grad. 1986)