Dr. Jason G. Bromer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason G. Bromer

Words cannot properly express my disappointment with Dr. Bomer's treatment. I felt my treatment plan was more about what my insurance covered and not about helping me get to the root of my problems. He suspected I had endometriosis but recommended against surgery and instead just wanted me to go through fertility treatments. When I tried to express the amount of pain I was in and my concerns about staying pregnant even if I got pregnant I was told that I just needed to "suck up the pain". I left and sought surgery elsewhere which proved I had stage 4 endometriosis. My uterus was completely infused to my bowels and my ovaries were infused to my uterus. I can't believe I wasn't offered a hysteroscopy before fertility treatments to properly assess my situation. I'm now seeking fertility treatments with another doctor and I don't even know where to start describing the differences in my treatment. I also drive an extra hour through traffic to see my new doctor because I won't return to Dr. Bromer.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Jason G. Bromer

Dr. Jason G. Bromer's response
Thank you for your feedback regarding your care with our practice. Shady Grove Fertility strives to provide our patients with compassionate care that is specific to their fertility journey. We can understand how difficult treatment can be and are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience. We would like the opportunity to discuss your situation further. Please contact Vicki Gerber, Regional Executive Director, at 301-545-1248.

Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Bromer is the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctor I have worked with through this entire process. He is extremely patient in answering any questions you may have and takes the time to show his patients he truly cares for them. I never felt rushed in any of the appointments I had with him. Hands down the best doctor I've worked with concerning my fertility issues.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bromer and his staff in the Frederick office. He is very professional, helpful, kind, and very willing to answer any and all questions. We never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Bromer is knowledgeable, professional & compassionate. Always responsive and really listens to concerns and gives his full attention. You never feel rushed. His approach and knowledge are worth the travel time for us (which is almost a 4hr drive each way). I highly recommend him to anyone having issues with infertility.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

The best for any and all of your reproductive needs. Very patient, kind and, attentive. Was extremely helpful and answered all my questions. The staff was excellent as well. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

We had a great experience with Shady Grove Fertility, even with their move and expansion, they were all great, caring and tended to our needs. Dr. Bromer took the time to answer our questions and showed care and compassion with us. The staff was always pleasant and responsive. The facilities were always clean and gave an air of relaxation. We would recommend Shady Grove Fertility and Dr. Bromer to anyone in need of fertility services.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Bromer as you navigate the world of infertility. He and his staff are extremely professional, courteous and attentive. I could never truly put into words how thankful I am to him for helping my husband and I become parents.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I would recommend Dr Bromer to anyone seeking treatment for infertility. He was the most compassionate doctor I've ever had. At times were I was ready to give up he was able to give me hope. And finally after a long Journey I'm pregnant my husband and I couldn't be happier and we owe to to Dr Bromer and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Bromer and the staff were always so kind and more than helpful. They spent as much time with us on the phone and in the office as we wanted/needed. No question we had was too silly, no matter how many times we asked. My husband and I give him and the staff an A++++ rating and we were successful after the first try! If need be, we would definitely go back to him!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

The BEST doctor!! My husband and I think the world of Dr. Bromer. He is the best in the field and truly cares about his patients. I started out at other office and had a horrible experience, I am so happy I switched to Dr. Bromer. He really is the best!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Jason G. Bromer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jason G. Bromer, M.D., is a board-certified reproductive endocrinologist. He received his medical degree at The George Washington University School of Medicine, where he graduated with distinction, and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha and Kane-King-Dodek medical honor societies. He completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Georgetown University, where he served as administrative chief resident and won numerous awards for research and teaching. He then completed a 3-year fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at Yale University in New Haven, CT, where he served as an instructor in the university's school of medicine. Following his fellowship, he spent 2 years in practice at the Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey before joining Shady Grove Fertility. He has been involved in cutting-edge research in fertility preservation for cancer patients, pregnancy implantation, and methods of embryo selection for in vitro fertilization. His work has been presented at national and international meetings, and he has authored more than 40 research papers and book chapters. Dr. Bromer is a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and the International Society for Fertility Preservation. He is a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and is a diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

• English

• Yale University
  • Georgetown University

• Female infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Egg freezing
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Endometriosis