Dr. Sarah B. Boyles

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sarah B. Boyles

I highly recommend Dr. Sarah Boyles. The after visit summary she gave me and her office are the best and most organized I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr. Boyles is a very good doctor. She listens to your concerns, works hard to help you get the right treatment and is kind. She also treats you with dignity, which many doctors sadly do not. I have already recommended her to my friends, and would not hesitate to, to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr. Sarah Boyles and her staff made me feel very comfortable a we discussed an unpleasant diagnosis. She was very encouraging.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr. Sarah Boyles is absolutely one of the very best doctors. She is thorough, thoughtful and helps the patient to understand what might be going on or is going on. She is reassuring and makes you feel comfortable. I was recommended to Dr. Boyles years ago when my doctor of 18 years was getting ready to retire and Dr. Boyles has literally "saved my life." I have the utmost confidence in her diagnosis and abilities as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr. BOYLES made me feel like we were a team . She is very easy to understand.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Dr. Sarah B. Boyles's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Boyles is board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and is a Fellow of both the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the American College of Surgeons. She completed her residency at The Ohio State University and her fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) in Portland, OR. She is interested in the epidemiology of pelvic floor disorders and has authored some of the most commonly cited articles on the prevalence of these disorders. She is active in urogynecology in both the local and national arenas. She is interested in optimizing outcomes for patients and has helped create patient registries at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. She currently serves on the American Urogynecology Society Registry Committee, creating a national registry for pelvic floor patients which will improve surgical outcomes for women with pelvic floor disorders.

• English

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)