Ratings for Dr. Jennifer C. Shannon

I think it takes a very special personality to work with Dr. Shannon, I do not have that. I found her extremely cold. She is more into the medications course that goes with her being a psychiatrist and not a psychologist. However medication does not work with me and since that did not work with me we were at a standstill. The best thing she did was talk with my primary doctor and let her know what medications to prescribe for me, in doing that ended our business together. I do not recommend her to anyone children or adult in any way shape or form. I don't know what personality can work with her but I'm sure they must be someone however my suggestion is if you're going because you need medication then make sure that your appointments are short and to the point.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015