Ratings for Dr. Jill A. Miller

She has saved my life. No doubt about it. I will forever be grateful for her compassion, and kindness. Her knowledge and common sense approach are simply amazing

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

My son has become a totally different person able to use various tools to handle his anxiety and has dropped all prescription medication. All I can say is my wife and I thank you and your staff.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Miller is such a competent, empathetic and professional psychologist with such great staff. She allows for appointments around your schedule and will fix your family or problems, no doubt.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Miller was assigned as a guardian ad litem for my custody case. She was incredibly biased to the mother to the point of absurdity. She also milked the billing. Fortunately for me the judge saw through her bias and awarded custody to me of my children.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Miller was court appointed in 2013. I had been in court since 2010. After having dealt with 2 other court appointed professionals, I wanted absolutely nothing to do with her. I reluctantly cooperated as I had no choice. I honestly dont think anyone likes to be in these situations. I resisted every step of the way and was not in acceptance of her at all. Today I see things differently. Although I was difficult to deal with, she still remained unbiased and professional. Her love for children, effective problem solving skills, ethics, honesty and passion for what she does is exemplary for how everyone in her position should be. Someone in her position can have a huge impact on your life. It is extremely hard to trust after having felt beat down emotionally and financially. This doctor truly proved to me that she cares. I didnt always agree with her and wasnt always happy with how things seemed to be going. However, everything worked itself out because of her willingness to do what was right. She will always in every way do what is absolutely best for your child. Maybe some of us can learn a thing or two from someone like her. We get so caught up in our emotions that sometimes we lose sight. I look back and realize we cant always see the forest for the trees, sometimes we have to trust in someone and know that in the end they will do what is right. She did. She will tell you like it is and she will also tell you the best way to go about things so as to not continue getting tangled up in the court system. She never treated us like a dollar sign or another number, nor did she rush us. That is rare to find these days. Should anyone ever use her services whether by choice or court appointed, it will be a blessing.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I used Dr. Miller for an evaluation for my child. She was late to every scheduled meeting . Her evaluation report, although she was relatively accurate in her diagnosis compared to other psychological evaluations, was poorly written and the several thousands of dollars spent for her expertise was a complete waste of money. Extremely unprofessional. Please, find another Psychologist!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr Miller is the most caring person I've ever met. She has helped me through a lot and still does. She is a Dr who will be there for you even after all is said and done. When I find a good Dr, who is in it because he/she want to truly help people, I never let go. That quality is sometimes hard to find these days. I recommend her 100%.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Miller in June,2015. The court agree to allow me an ad litum Dr, Miller (after reviewing my case) agreed to except my case It was difficult for me as I have my 9 yr. old granddaughter( an up until I got her no one would listen ) her father whom had really had no positive roll in her life was trying to take my Guardianship away simply because his name was on birth cert. Dr. Miller went above an beyond to do the rght thing she fairly taked to both of us . through her speaking with him he decided to recall his potision with the court. And at the end she called us both in for closing of our case with her an we weren't charged any extra . So I would love to thank her for saving my granbabies future. she was always kind honest an respectful to me an my lawyer an his as well So heres to u Dr.Miller thank you for being aSTRONG, STERN, VOICE, for the CHILDREN. I would highly recommend her to any an everone. Shes the go to person'.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Miller was assigned as our GAL to provide feedback as the voice of the children. Let me start with staff and punctuality. Both were quite lacking in that I was charged for visits that were not made (cancelled by the Dr. because she could not drive a rear wheel drive car in the winter), billed for other attorney times (attorney names were wrong and just changed to my attorney name after stating I won't pay for them) and poor communication (2 am return emails, 9 pm return phone calls, etc.). Her actions were very unprofessional when running her own business. If you are a father, I PLEAD you not to use her in any GAL case as she was completely biased towards the mother in every approach. There is no compromise with her, she made her opinion early in the case and did not sway even after being supplied with several conflicting reports. Her final report was poorly written starting with improperly identifying my kids birthdays and ages to ignoring all additional input I provided about the neglect of my children. When questioned in court she could not recollect several points made in her own report and she was charging for preparation time as well??? FATHERS do not stand a chance in court with her working against you.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015