Ratings for Dr. Jill A. Miller

Having my child go to Jill Millers office it was by far the WORST mistake! Jill totally lacks in communication with parents and will tell you point blank that she doesnt talk to moms and dads. If by chance you do get to have a meeting with her (which is very very very rare) if you try to bring up serious concerns they are blown off by her saying that its typical child behavior (which was by far NOT typical). Even though we were charged top rate, our child was being seen by a student or a volunteer the majority of the time, not her. Thankfully our child is now being seen by an actual professional that has taken our concerns seriously and is providing proper treatment for our daughter so she is finally receiving the help that shes needed and deserves.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

She has saved my life. No doubt about it. I will forever be grateful for her compassion, and kindness. Her knowledge and common sense approach are simply amazing

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

My son has become a totally different person able to use various tools to handle his anxiety and has dropped all prescription medication. All I can say is my wife and I thank you and your staff.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Miller is such a competent, empathetic and professional psychologist with such great staff. She allows for appointments around your schedule and will fix your family or problems, no doubt.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Miller was assigned as a guardian ad litem for my custody case. She was incredibly biased to the mother to the point of absurdity. She also milked the billing. Fortunately for me the judge saw through her bias and awarded custody to me of my children.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Miller was court appointed in 2013. I had been in court since 2010. After having dealt with 2 other court appointed professionals, I wanted absolutely nothing to do with her. I reluctantly cooperated as I had no choice. I honestly dont think anyone likes to be in these situations. I resisted every step of the way and was not in acceptance of her at all. Today I see things differently. Although I was difficult to deal with, she still remained unbiased and professional. Her love for children, effective problem solving skills, ethics, honesty and passion for what she does is exemplary for how everyone in her position should be. Someone in her position can have a huge impact on your life. It is extremely hard to trust after having felt beat down emotionally and financially. This doctor truly proved to me that she cares. I didnt always agree with her and wasnt always happy with how things seemed to be going. However, everything worked itself out because of her willingness to do what was right. She will always in every way do what is absolutely best for your child. Maybe some of us can learn a thing or two from someone like her. We get so caught up in our emotions that sometimes we lose sight. I look back and realize we cant always see the forest for the trees, sometimes we have to trust in someone and know that in the end they will do what is right. She did. She will tell you like it is and she will also tell you the best way to go about things so as to not continue getting tangled up in the court system. She never treated us like a dollar sign or another number, nor did she rush us. That is rare to find these days. Should anyone ever use her services whether by choice or court appointed, it will be a blessing.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I used Dr. Miller for an evaluation for my child. She was late to every scheduled meeting . Her evaluation report, although she was relatively accurate in her diagnosis compared to other psychological evaluations, was poorly written and the several thousands of dollars spent for her expertise was a complete waste of money. Extremely unprofessional. Please, find another Psychologist!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr Miller is the most caring person I've ever met. She has helped me through a lot and still does. She is a Dr who will be there for you even after all is said and done. When I find a good Dr, who is in it because he/she want to truly help people, I never let go. That quality is sometimes hard to find these days. I recommend her 100%.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Miller in June,2015. The court agree to allow me an ad litum Dr, Miller (after reviewing my case) agreed to except my case It was difficult for me as I have my 9 yr. old granddaughter( an up until I got her no one would listen ) her father whom had really had no positive roll in her life was trying to take my Guardianship away simply because his name was on birth cert. Dr. Miller went above an beyond to do the rght thing she fairly taked to both of us . through her speaking with him he decided to recall his potision with the court. And at the end she called us both in for closing of our case with her an we weren't charged any extra . So I would love to thank her for saving my granbabies future. she was always kind honest an respectful to me an my lawyer an his as well So heres to u Dr.Miller thank you for being aSTRONG, STERN, VOICE, for the CHILDREN. I would highly recommend her to any an everone. Shes the go to person'.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015