Ratings for Dr. Eviline Meleka

Rude staff and not helpful. It took a 1 1/2 months to get an appointment and my daughter forgot her insurance card so they wouldn't see her and are charging $100 for a "no show". Glad my daughter wasn't treated by this callous place.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I asked her to sign something with my date, reason and cost of my visit so I could get reimbursed for my insurance. She refused to do it even after I had recently spent $600 of my hard earned money to see her. Staff was really mean about it.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

One of the worse medical professionals I have ever had to work with. Meleka is disrespectful, short, and uncaring. based on my experiences with her office, she makes assumptions and is rude. I do not believe has her patient's best interests in mind. I rated punctuality and knowledge because I had to but do not have personal experiences with those categories. Other members of her staff are nicer than she is.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I do not recommend seeing this psychiatrist. She made me feel small and stupid when I would ask questions. I suffer from panic disorder and when I began to have an attack in her office (brought on by her judgmental nature) she acted as though I was doing it on purpose. A psychiatrist should have knowledge and understanding of panic attacks. She would ask me questions and then interrupt me during my answers. And when I dared to tell her I didn't understand what she was asking she copped out and claimed it must be her accent rather than her phrasing. The facility is uncomfortable. Not a very calming or safe feeling to the atmosphere. She has a large cross hanging in her office and as an atheist I questioned her ability to be religiously impartial.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

This doctor is the worst I've ever seen. Gave me a misdiagnosis and put me on 3 medications. She convinced me I needed to be on them for my own safety. I gained 65 lbs and felt even worse pyschologically, butif I ever brought up she would make me feel shallow and stupid by telling me it was my mind that was more important than my body. I don't reccommend her to anyone and its a shame people like this are allowed to be out servicing others.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Dr. Eviline Meleka's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental