Ratings for Dr. Michael J. SCANLON

Great Doctor! Great Office! I highly recommend Dr. Scanlon. He is very professional.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have no idea what the person is talking about in the bottom review. My family and I have been going to Dr. Mike for over 10 years. His staff are well known for being some of the kindest, loveliest people around. Dr. Mike is by far the best general dentist around. He is excellent at his craft and very compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Do yourself a favor and go down the street to East Coast Dental Design. The secretaries are the most miserable women in existence, the cleaner was sub par at best, and Dr. Scanlon looked at my teeth for about a minute before dismissing me. I decided to go to a new dentist after a terrible experience with one of the secretaries about running TEN mins late. My new dentist is incredible.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Hard to schedule an appointment if you work a normal 9-5 job. Only open late 2 days a week and those few slots fill QUICK and only open at 8am the other 3 days they close early. No weekend hours at all. Unless you have an issue like a cavity don't expect to actually see the dentist during your visit for more than 30 seconds. Appointments very often do not start on time which then makes the rest of your own appointment feel rushed to get you out of the chair as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Love this office! Everyone is soo friendly and Dr. Scanlon is a wonderful dentist. I referred my whole family and all my friends to him and now we all go!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010