Ratings for Dr. Christy M. Jackson

This doctor has ruined my life. she treated me with Botox unapproved for the condition herself diagnosed me with (cervical HD). As the result of her off label treatment, the excruciating burning HD I got after Botox injection has not stopped for one second in past 16 months. I visited 4 other HD doctors, 2 being out of state best in nation.. all stating Botox was not right and I didn't have chronic migraine which is the only condition Botox is used for. I am using every platform to express my nightmare of these past months due to he trail treatment.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Jackson is the absolute best neurologist I have ever been to for my migraines. She specializes in headaches. She is extremely proactive and can tease out exactly which kind(s) of headache(s) you are experiencing. No one ever knew, in 29 years of having headaches, that I was having cervical AND migraine headaches. The treatment plan is very different for both, and now that I am doing both plans, I feel so much better! She added a medicine that I can take at home, an injection (Toradol), when my headaches get hideously bad, that no one else had ever even thought of. The difference is so good it's almost indescribible! My headaches are very stubborn, but she hangs in there and keeps going the extra mile. Her personality and bedside manner just make you want to keep trying, even if you walked in wanting to just die (and if you're a chronic pain/headache sufferer, you probably know what I mean). Even if you live out of state, GO to see her!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Christy M. Jackson's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1989)

Assurant