Ratings for Dr. Margaret H. Terhune

I was very happy with Dr. Terhune. She was very knowledgable and caring. She took the time to explain the condition, method of treatment and medication that I would be taking. She has helped me through what could've been a scary process. I usually don't post comments, but felt that this was well deserved!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

If you plan on not getting return phone calls until you have called numerous times, have incorrect prescriptions sent so you cannot receive your medication, like waiting for over a week with no medication and at the same time have the nurses who are supposed to be assisting you rudely cut you off and act like they know everything, this would be the perfect fit. For everyone else, find someone else. This is the worst experience I have had with any staff in over 40 years.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

VERY HELPFUL, KIND, CARING DOCTOR. THE DOCTOR THAT I HAVE BEEN TO.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

she is very excellent.... i am very satisfied ....

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Very knowledgeable, caring, friendly doctor that I have ever been to. She took alot of time with me and explained everything to me. A very kind and helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Margaret H. Terhune's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental