Dr. Ashley E. Gordon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ashley E. Gordon

I went to see Dr. Gordon for an abdominoplasty. The drain free tummy tuck (with Tissuglu) was very appealing to me. I could not be happier with the entire experience and my results! Dr. Gordon and her nurse Lindsay were very helpful with my questions. The recovery was a piece of cake! I would HIGHLY recommend this procedure with Dr. Gordon! I wish I had done it sooner!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I had the absolute best experience with Dr. Gordon and her staff! I had a breast reduction, breast implant and lift, as well as liposuction. I was treated so well by Dr. Gordon and her staff, they were so kind and patient in answering all my questions; I am beyond pleased with my results. If you are thinking of undergoing cosmetic surgery, this is your doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Gordon was referred to me by my sister who is also a physician in Austin. I had a BA one year ago that I absolutely hated. They were too big and completely the wrong implants for me. Dr. Gordon listened to my concerns and explained my options. I am beyond happy with my breast lift and revision surgery that she performed on me. Her staff and facility is top notch and her skills are exceptional. My experience far surpassed my expectations. I love her!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Gordon was highly recommended to me by a friend of mine. I had a breast revision and I couldn’t be happier. She did an amazing job. She took something that looked so bad and made it look so good. To me she is more than a doctor she is an artist. She exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Gordon. So if anyone is looking for a great doctor, Dr. Gordon is the one. She has a wonderful staff. The whole experience was great. I am forever grateful. Thank you Dr. Gordon.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Gordon and the whole Restora staff are AWESOME! I am pushing 60, have always been super healthy and never thought I'd get a facelift, but time and genetics finally got to me. Went in for a consult and got straight talk from Dr. Gordon. She never pushed her services, just advised what was going on, what could be done, spent all the time I needed to understand. Then I went away for months to consider... they never called to push me. Later I decided to proceed and I am SO GLAD I DID! The surgery (face, brow and eyelids) was INTENSE and takes months to recover but holy cow, she is an artist! She returned ME. I don't look ridiculously young, but I've got MY eyes back, not those droopy eyes which had taken over. My double chin is no longer, and I don't look like I'm constantly frowning when I'm not! She and staff made sure I and my husband fully understood what we were getting into recovery-wise, and helped him help me through the initial very tough post-surgery week. I did NOT turn black and blue, but yes, swelling was difficult at first and took months to fully disappear. After about 6 weeks I got out again and, while still a little swollen, was getting compliments on how rested I looked! Truly, I recommend this amazing artist and caring doctor. She is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I went to see Dr. Gordon for a breast augmentation after a friend got a breast augmentation from her a few years earlier and thought she did a great job. I was on the fence on getting one because I was worried how they would feel, the recovery, and getting the size right. I felt at ease with Dr. Gordon and felt she completely understood my concerns. I was able to share pictures with her of my ideal size and "try on" different sizes. She (and her incredible staff) did a great job answering all of my questions. Talking with them and having them accessible for my random questions helped ease my anxiety. It is a difficult thing to give up control to someone else and let them decide the ideal implant size for my body, but since Dr. Gordon and her staff took the time to listen to me and hear what I wanted to get out of the surgery, I felt comfortable and at ease. I am now 7 weeks post op and love the work they did! My body feels great and the recovery was surprisingly easy. I also love how she is a woman. For me, it was important to have a woman do my surgery because I felt she understood what I wanted and my concerns. I highly recommend her and could not be happier.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Ashley Gordon is amazing and a true artist. I am so happy with my results and so happy I found her!!! Would never go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Such a great team to work with. Made me feel at ease!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I am so happy that I found Dr. Gordon. I first heard of Dr. Gordon through a friend who had breast augmentation and excellent results. My initial consult immediately calmed my nerves. Dr. Gordon is so thorough and her nurses are amazing at explaining all of the details, expectations and answering any questions you may have. I regret waiting so long to do this. I was happy from the minute I woke up from surgery. I would tell anyone considering breast augmentation to go see Dr. Gordon. From the receptionest to the anesthesiologist everyone was great. 10/10 service

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I am so happy with my experience at Restora Austin, with Dr. Gordon and her staff and with the results! I have already recommend her to several friends. I was so scared to come in for breast augmentation surgery and I put it off for years. Why on earth did I wait so long!? Everything about the experience was pleasant. From the moment I first met the staff and Dr. Gordon at my consultation, to my surgery day to my follow up visits. I felt so cared for and cared about. My nurse, Lindsey, was always just a call or email away if I needed anything. No question was considered silly and they were so thorough to make sure I felt comfortable and confident and as a result, I do. I have never felt so beautiful. Thank you gals so so much!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Ashley E. Gordon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ashley Gordon was the first board-certified female plastic surgeon, who is also fellowship trained in aesthetic surgery, to practice in Austin, Texas. Dr. Gordon completed her plastic surgery training at the prestigious Emory University Hospital in Atlanta. This cutting-edge program is world-recognized for excellence in plastic surgery. A passion for the constantly evolving nature of aesthetic surgery and a commitment to deliver natural results combined with 21st century technology prompted Dr. Gordon to pursue a fellowship in Aesthetic and Oculoplastic Surgery at Paces Plastic Surgery in Atlanta. Dr. Gordon is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).  Dr. Gordon is a leader in the field of plastic surgery and was named a “Texas Rising Star” in 2012 and 2013 and a “Texas Super Doctor” in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. It’s the list of who are the “doctor’s doctors”?  She’s also named by Plastic Surgery Practice as one of the Best Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons year after year.  Dr. Gordon was one of the three physicians named as “Top Plastic Surgeons in Austin” by Castle Connolly and US News & World Report.  In 2013-2017, she was named by Austin Monthly as one of the Best Plastic Surgeons in Austin and is frequently featured in the media reporting on advances in plastic surgery.

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1998)

• Tummy tuck