Ratings for Dr. Tony John

This is my first child and she has been seeing Dr. John for over 8 months. He initially discovered a heart murmur which was alarming as a first time parent. He referred us to a specialist, but failed to follow up on this ever. He has continued to play dumb and ask about the heart murmur every time we have visited since acting as if this is the first time he's ever heard of it. During her 9 month check-up, she received several vaccinations one of which had a potential for allergic reaction. His nurse told us she would return to check on us, and actually left us in the room and went home for the day without returning. I finally stuck my head out only to notice the office manager locking the building. This unprofessionalism has continued throughout our time with Dr. John and hometown pediatrics. The lack of personal attention, bedside manner, and attention to detail have led us to look for other pediatricians. I would highly discourage Dr John and this practice based on my experience.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Very speedy visit. Never have to wait more than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I have been unable to find a great doctor for my children until now. Dr. John is the best. Felt at home in this office.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013