Ratings for Dr. Allen L. Hershman

I found Dr. Hershman to be very compassionate and helpful. I was resistant to change in the beginning and I know it showed in my attitude, but to his credit, he hung in there with me and over time he helped me see that I needed to adjust my outlook and behavior. My life is definitely on track now and he helped me tremendously. He was also very knowledgeable and suggested resources where I could get further information. I highly recommend Dr. Hershman!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Honestly, this man is the rudest, most insensitive psychologist I have ever met. He spent the majority of the session talking about his own life and the other half telling me what I should be doing with myself, with only a half hearted idea of what I was feeling. He also seemed to brush off things I was going through. This man showed me no empathy at all, only his one sided judgements. I honestly have no idea what he is doing in this field. I saw this Dr. about 3 or 4 times before he really insulted me and I left his office in tears. If you are trying to find a helpful compassionate therapist, then please keep looking.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010